Thursday, January 11, 2018

BROKEN SOUND BARRIER Radio Show #1 2018 (New Show)


                        Alright folks, new year, new shows !
                        Missed a bunch of my shows last year. Had some issues last year,
                        like most all of us in these trying times, and as a result, I missed
                        quite a few radio shows.
                        This year is a new year, new hopes, all about being positive !
                        Hopefully I can maintain that positivity ! :)
                        I will try my hardest ! :)
                        And hopefully Trump is taken down hard this year, that would
                        be my biggest wish currently ! :)
                        OK, all that aside, time for the reason I do this, the music ! :)
                        New show available for download !!!!!
                        Broadcast Friday January 5th, 2018.
                        For any of you that missed it Live, here you go !!!!!

                        Peace, Love & Powerviolence forever !!!!!
                        OLDSCHOOLMIKE

                        Broken Sound Barrier 01-05-2018 Pt. 1
                        http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/c5VUob4r/file.html

                        Broken Sound Barrier 01-05-2018 Pt. 2
                        http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/YH7jRFxM/file.html

                       

1 comment:

  1. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete